UpdatedSunday February 14, 2021 byCindy Doyle.
SFYAL is committed to providing a safe, healthy environment for our children to play baseball and softball. The following protocols are in place for all SFYAL facilities. We also continue to monitor all communications from State & County Dept of Health and will make any necessary adjustments to our policy.
COVID 19 Procedures/Protocols
- SFYAL will only begin activities, including practices and games once the SFYAL area has been updated to the "GREEN PHASE" of the PA Covid 19 reopening plan.
- Parents/guardians will be limited to (2) spectators per player. Vulnerable populations should stay home.
- SFYAL will restrict each diamond's attendance including all participants, ie players, coaches, officials, etc, not to exceed gatherings of 90.
- Bleachers, benches, equipment & games balls are disinfected before and after every game and practice.
- Sharing of equipment is strongly discouraged.
- Players do not huddle together, no hand slaps/high fives. Sportsmanship continues in a touchless manner.
- Batting team may have half the team in the dugout, utilizing 6ft distancing. The other half is outside the field, keeping 6 ft distancing.
- SFYAL strongly encourages hand washing and healthy practices. Hand sanitizer will be made available in each dugout and the clubhouse.
- No seeds, gum or spitting of any kind.
- All participants & spectators are only permitted to be on the premises during their team's practices and games. Please leave immediately following the team's practices and games, SFYAL discourages any loitering due to Covid 19 and the social distancing policy.
- No teams/group snacks permitted. Players must bring their own drinks (and snacks) that are clearly labeled.
- All players must have a signed Covid waiver submitted to SFYAL.
All players must have a signed COVID waiver on file with SFYAL - please sign the attached document and return via email to Treasurer.SFYAL@gmail.com or mail to SFYAL PO BOX 835 Royersford, PA 19468.