UpdatedSunday February 14, 2021 byCindy Doyle.
10U - This division is for players ages 9 and 10 (age determined by age on January 1st of the current year). The focus of this division is to continue development of the fundamental skills of softball, including 100% player pitching.
- One practice per week. Hardship night(s) should be noted in registration.
- One to two games per week will be played including interleague play with other area organizations.
- Equipment Required – Cleats or sneakers, defensive face mask and glove.
- Recommended Equipment –softball pants, helmet, and bat. (League has bats and helmets available when needed)
- Questions, please contact director of baseball at softball.SFYAL@gmail.com