UpdatedSunday February 14, 2021 byCindy Doyle.
AAA division - This division is designed to build and continue teaching the basic fundamentals of baseball, incorporating player pitching. Age range depends on final registration numbers.
- One practice per week. Hardship night(s) should be noted in registration.
- One to two games per week will be played. One night during the week and one on Saturday.
- Equipment Required – Cleats or sneakers and glove.
- Recommended Equipment – Baseball pants, helmet, bat and athletic supporter/cup. (League has bats and helmets available when needed)
- Questions, please contact director of baseball at BaseballDirector.SFYAL@gmail.com